Why invest in real estate?
- Highly Tangible Asset
- Unlike stocks, real estate is backed by brick and mortar. You have a piece of land or property that you can physically touch.
- Ability to use leverage
- Real estate is one of the few investment avenues that allows you to utilize leverage or bank money. In other words you only need a portion of the property's value to acquire the asset.
- Amortization or paying down your loans, allows you to quickly increase your rent yields!
- Tax free Cash-flow
- Mortgage interest deductions and depreciation allow you to collect cash-flow tax free!
- Great long term investment
- Despite the recent crash in 2008, real estate has been on a steady incline and has since recovered. Home prices continue to rise across the world.